What does MatchMaking mean?
MatchMaking is the process of matching research laboratories and enterprises thanks to the already established synergies between F.R.I. with trade associations, Regional Poles and Districts. Generally, we choose a reference topic (ICT, mechanics, fashion, agri-food and nutraceuticals) to organise meetings aiming at improving relationships between research centres and enterprises with particular attention to innovation and innovative thinking.
For those who know how to seize opportunities, Matchmaking is a real investment in the future!
Advantages for laboratories:
- Opportunity to deal with several enterprises and reap their real needs thus allowing them to increase and focus research
- Improvement and development of marketing, communication and transversal skills
- Establishment of new collaborations (enterprise/research)
Advantage for Enterprises:
- Opportunity to deal with several research centres and laboratories
- Exchange of ideas to be developed and put into action/problems to be solved
- Opportunity to understand innovation trends